Indulge in leisurely rewarding weekends or holiday getaways at the Aranda Country Club’s Executive Suites. The Executive Suites comprise 30 units of elegantly furnished and complete with modern amenities. Each Executive Suite occupies approximately 1,600 square feet of luxurious accommodation and equivalent to a standard executive flat, available for you and your family’s enjoyment.
Every Executive Suite comprises two bedrooms with bathrooms with toiletries, a large living room, balcony and a pantry. We look forward to your stay with us!
The Executive Suite are located on the second and third levels.
The Executive Suites give a bird’s eye view of Wild Wild Wet and Pasir Ris Park.
Off Peak Per Night
Peak Per Night
Super Peak Per Night
|Aranda Country Club Members||$180||$280||$300|
#Special Birthday Package for U Club Members - If your booking falls within your birthday month, you will get a free upgrade to Premium Suite (subject to availability) and a free bottle of Sparkling Juice! (Promotion valid till 30 June 2021, not valid with other promotions.)
Located on the ground level, our Premium Suites are easily assessable to the bbq pits.
Our Premium Suites are equipped with a microwave oven and 3-door refrigerator.
Off Peak Per Night
Peak Per Night
Super Peak Per Night
|Aranda Country Club Members||$220||$320||$340|
- please kindly contact us at 6854 6811 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The above rates are subject GST and availability.
Off Peak: Sunday to Thursday (Excluding School Holidays, Eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays)
Peak: Friday, Saturday / Sunday to Thursday during School Holidays / Eve of Public Holidays / Public Holidays
Super Peak: Friday, Saturday, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays which fall during School Holidays
A $200 refundable deposit is required from NTUC Members and Public during check-in of Executive Suites. The refundable deposit will be used to offset any incidental charges and the balance amount will be refunded during check-out.
Executive Suite Catering
For catering information, please contact Ban Heng Seafood Paradise Restaurant at 6585 1770 or 6585 1093 or fax to 6585 1679. Prices stated within the catering menus are subject to prevailing GST.
• All Executive Suites are Non-smoking rooms including the balcony.
• A penalty fee of $200.00 will be chargeable for any smoking violation.
• Applicants must be 18 years old and above at the time of booking.
• Booking is opened 6 months in advance to Aranda Country Club Member and 3 months for NTUC Cardholder and Public, subjected to availablilty.
• Booking must be made in person or through Internet and for a minimum duration of two consecutive nights for weekends, eve of public holidays, public holidays and school holidays.
• $200.00 refundable deposit is required upon check-in and is used to offset any incidental charges, lost or damages to in-room furniture, fittings. Any balance amount will be refundable upon check-out.
• Payment must be made in full for all bookings and in Singapore Currency via Cash, Nets and Credit Cards (Visa / Master Card / Amex) and Bank Transfer prior to arrival.
• Written authorization is required to check in on behalf. The registered guest(s) must be 18 years old and above, and must produce NRIC and confirmation of booking slip.
• The Management reserves the right not to accept any application or cancellation it does not deem fit, and shall not be liable for any damages arising there upon.
• The Management reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time it deem fit without prior notice.
2. Amendment of Bookings
• All amendments must be done via email or in person with a written notice.
• For change of arrival date, notice of 14 days or more prior to arrival date is required and subject to availability.
• Applicants are only allowed to change the arrival date once. Should applicants decide to cancel the booking after the change, a penalty charge of 50% of the suite rental shall be forfeited.
• Change of Guest’s particulars is not allowed once final receipt / tax invoice has been issued.
3. Cancellation of Executive Suites
• All booking cancellation must be done via e-mail or in person.
• A cancellation penalty of 50% of the suite rental will apply for all confirmed bookings.
4. No Show / Early check-out
• No refund shall be made for any period that is not used. Full rental forfeiture applies.
5. Guest Registration
• To produce Aranda Country Club membership card or NTUC card or NRIC upon check-in to facilitate processes.
• Check-in : After 3pm, before 8pm
• Check-out : Before 11am.
• Late Check-out : Can be extended to 1pm on request and subject to availability. Any checkout after 11am will be charged at $30 per hour (maximum of 3 hours). There will be a Full Day Charge for any checkouts after 3pm, subject to availability and reallocation of Suites at Management discretion
• Express Check-out:
10pm-12am - Bring along room key, deposit slip, refund request form and place it inside the envelope provided during check in and drop it into the Express Check Out Box at the Front Office.
12am-8.30am - Hand the envelope to the Security Personnel at the Security Guard House.
6. Room Allocation
• Request on specific Suites will be subjected to availability upon check-in.
• Management reserves the rights to change allocation of Suite/s as it deems fit and without prior notice.
7. Number of Occupants per Suite
• Maximum of eight (8) persons in each suite. Extra bed will be chargeable at $25 per booking.
• Management reserves the right to evict any additional guest(s) not registered at the Front Office.
• Housekeeping services are provided on an alternate day basis for a 4D/3N stay.
• No Housekeeping services except for disposal of garbage for a 3D/2N stay.
• Guests are advised to counter check and acknowledge the inventory list upon check in and report any discrepancies or damages to Housekeeping within 30 minutes. Otherwise the Management shall consider all items are accounted for and in good working condition.
• The $200.00 refundable deposit shall be deducted accordingly should there be any damages done to the Executive Suites’ furniture, fixtures & fittings, and/or inventories.
• Call 9678 4453 to inform Duty Manager to conduct inventory check before check out. Office Hours : Call Duty Manager at 9678 4453 from 8.30am to 9.30pm daily After Office Hours : Call Security Officer at 9019 4871 from 9.30pm to 8.30am daily
9. Energy Saving
• Switch off all lights & air-conditioners when not in use.
• All windows and doors are to be firmly closed to avoid lost of energy and intrusion of insects.
• Daily electrical allowance of 25 units per Executive Suite is allowed. Consumption beyond will be charged at a flat rate of $50 per day.
10. Catering (*NOT APPLICABLE DUE TO SMM*)
• STRICTLY NO EXTERNAL CATERING ALLOWED. A Penalty Fee of $300 shall be imposed for any Unauthorised food catering.
• For dining in information, please call Ban Heng Restaurant at 6585 1770 or 6585 1093
11. Car Park
• Executive Suites’ Occupants/Guests will not be entitled to parking facilities at the Club’s car park reserved for members.
• Parking facilities are available at Downtown East Car Park B.
12. Loading and Unloading Bay
• Loading and unloading of bulky items are strictly prohibited at the Club’s entrances and drive porch. Space is available at Club’s car park beside the Executive Suites’ walkway. Time allowed is 10 minutes only. Unauthorized or illegally parked vehicle will be wheel-clamped. A $50 Administrative Fee shall be imposed to release the clamp.
• PLEASE ADHERE TO ALL THE SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES IN THE CLUB.
• All errant behaviors may be reported to the authorities and / or will be suspended from using the facilities for a period of time.
• Be a considerate guest to your neighbour.
• No excessive noise is permitted from 10pm onwards and all activities carried out within Executive Suite premises should end by 12midnight. The Management reserves the right to evict all rowdy and misbehaving guests and against anyone who infringes on the Rules & Regulations.
• Guests shall comply with the Pool Standing Orders, Operation Hours; and put on proper swimwear.
• Guests are to comply with operation hours of all facilities made available and observe proper attire and Club By laws.
• Guests are advised to lock all doors and windows after midnight or each time they leave the Suites. Management will not be responsible for any loss and damages.
• The Management reserves the right to charge to the guests for any loss or damage, cost of replacements or repairs of the items provided in the Executive Suites and its surroundings.
• The Management shall not be held liable or responsible for any injury, accident or loss of valuables, money or personal effects of both guests and visitors and damages arising thereof.
• Guests and visitors shall at all times comply with the Rules and Regulations set by the Management.
• Call the Duty Manager at 9678 4453 should you need any further assistance.
• Between 8.30am to 9.30pm (Daily) call Duty Manager at 9678 4453.
• After Office Hours: After 9.30pm to 8.30am call Security Officer on Duty at 9019 4871.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND WISHING YOU A PLEASANT STAY!